Have you ever considered the consequences if your website is hacked?
These are some of the problems you could face if your website is hacked
- Your website could simply disappear
- Your website could have strange messages in other languages.
- This chases away anyone visiting your site and they may stay away for a long time or even forever
- Your website could look the same but have malware installed which could
- Gather your personal information
- Infect clients computers
- Gather clients information
- Redirect to another site
- Get you blacklisted by Google
- To name a few
- This could cost you big time
- letters and numbers
- upper and lower case
- include symbols from your keyboard like ^% etc